- Why was my water turned off when I have until 5 p.m. on the disconnect date to pay my bill?
- Do you have any drop boxes available in town to drop off payments?
- Why do you charge a $2.95 transaction fee for credit/debit card payments?
- I moved but I am still receiving a bill, why is this?
- Do you offer utility bill payment assistance?
- What is the Availability Charge?
- Why is my residential water bill $48.80, but I didn’t use any water?
- Can services be automatically transferred back to the owner?
- How do I terminate service?
- I moved into my home this weekend and have no water. How do I get my water on?
- How much notice is required to sign up for service?
- Is the deposit refundable?
- If I am a renting a home in your District, why do I have to pay a $100 deposit?
- I am buying a home in your District. Do I need to pay a deposit?
- How do I sign up for service?
- Why did our rates increase again?