Pay Bill Online
Click the Link Below
Important Message for E-Pay & Bill Pay Customers
If you are paying within 48 hours of your scheduled disconnect date, you must contact the Cherokee Metropolitan District office before submitting your payment to get prior approval. Failure to call first may result in a reconnect fee not to exceed $65.
When submitting a bill pay through your bank, it is very important that you make sure you use the correct account number from your current Cherokee Metro billing statement. Otherwise, payments may be misapplied due to inaccurate account information.
To Our Customers:
Please use caution when using any third party site to pay your Cherokee Metropolitan District Water bill. The payment you make on a third party site will not be transferred to our site, and therefore, will not be received by Cherokee Metro in a timely manner or possibly not at all. Cherokee offers a secure website for your personal information and payment through our JetPay payment system that is immediately linked to your account and credited to your account balance. (click the Pay Your Bill link above to be taken to the JetPay site) Our transaction fee is $2.95 for credit/debit and .50¢ for an echeck, while third party sites can charge higher transaction fees. If you are concerned that you are not on the correct site to make a payment, please call the office and they will be able to assist you.
About Online Bill Pay
Cherokee offers fast, convenient, and secure online bill payment. You can now manage your bill payments, and view your statements online anytime and anywhere you have internet availability. Please use your Billing ID. Billing IDs can be found in the middle right portion of your statements. They begin with 0084 and are followed by an assignment of eight additional numbers (0084 xxxxxxxx).
If you are still unable to locate your Billing ID, please email us or call us at 719-597-5080.
How to Sign-Up for Automatic Pay
- You will need to create an online account (see Register and Manage Your Account above)
- On the next screen you will click on "Create an Account"
- You will need your Billing ID number to create the account. This number is different from your account number. Your Billing ID will start with 0084 and located on the front of the bill, on the right hand side under Summary (see example above)
- Once you have created and verified your account, you will need to login to you account.
- Select if you would like to receive a paper statement or an estatement.
- Scroll down and on the right side of the page you will see the option to set up Automatic Pay. You will be taken to another page to input your payment information.
- If you would like to confirm that you have successfully signed up for Automatic Pay, please call the office at 719-597-5080.