The Cherokee Metropolitan District (CMD) Operating Rules specify the licenses, fees and processes required for new construction within the service area for builders and developers. Builders and Developers in the Cherokee Metropolitan District should be aware of their responsibility for:

• Systems Development Charges – Tap Fees

• Tap Installation

Stub-Out Permits (Call our Office to inquire at 719-597-5080)

Building Permit Requirements El Paso County (link to El Paso County Building Permit Requirements page)

Hydrant Meter Permits (available at CMD Office) Contact us.