Winter Watering Schedule
November – March
During the winter months (November through March), Cherokee Metro District asks residents to abide by the following watering schedule for their property:
- Odd Addresses: 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month
- Even Addresses: 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month
- Time Allowed: Maximum of two hours per day
- Watering Times: Customer Discretion
- Hand watering of lawns is allowed only on assigned days and times.
- Car washing allowed with positive shut-off nozzle.
- No sod/seed permits issued.
- Non-Irrigation Season: November through March